Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics Review

I have noticed that these ribbon elastic hair ties have been quite popular for a few years now. I never purchased them because they always were so pricey for hair ties. I looked at both of Target and Walmart websites and these are about $4. That might not seem like a lot, but if you think about it you only get 5 ribbon elastics. You can get more regular hair elastics for the same price or for a little bit more.

Black, gray, purple, and silver

Like I said, these ribbon hair elastics come in a pack of 5. There are only 4 in the photo because I lost the pink one.

I personally do not like using these because they're not really stretchy so it's harder to make loops. I can only make two loops if I want to tie back all of my hair, and three loops for if I just want to put up half of my hair. I have really thick hair and I have a lot of hair so that explains why it's harder for me to use these. I think for those who have thinner hair, you would probably enjoy using these hair ties. Also, I don't like how the knot and the ends of the elastic stick out. You have to strategically place the knot on the bottom of the ponytail so it doesn't look weird sticking out. I kind of just like to wear them on my wrist like bracelets.

I will not be purchasing these ribbon elastic hair ties in the future.

I received this product in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster. All comments and opinions are my own, I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment