Sunday, July 28, 2013

Big Lots Haul #1

My sister and I went to Big Lots about 2 weeks ago. Here's what I got:


  • Band-Aid Sheer Strips with Quiltvent Technology: There are 40 band-aids plus 5 extra sheer ones and 5 with prints, so a total of 50 band-aids for only $1.50! I grabbed another box also because it was such a great deal.  ($3.00)

The bonus/free band-aids with prints on them:


  • Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: This is the box with 14 face and nose strips. These are in the old packaging, but still good. At $5.50 this is still a pretty good deal as it is cheaper than at some other stores. ($5.50)


  • Epielle Facial Essence Mask Firming and Lifting with Vitamin C: There were also these masks with Vitamin C so I decided to pick up 2 to try out. I didn't want to grab too many just in case I didn't like it. ($1.20)

So this was a total of $14.50. I would say I got a pretty good deal for these items.


The pictures above were taken by me, please do not take it or reuse it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment