Saturday, July 27, 2013

Epielle Facial Essence Mask Collagen with Vitamin E Review

I purchased this cotton face mask at Big Lots about a month ago, it just took me a while to make myself write up this review.

I was browsing around the beauty section in the store for some more Epielle makeup remover wipes and saw these face masks. This was the second time that I saw them  in the store so I decided I would pick one up to try out. I thought if it's good then I could always go back and get more. The great thing about this mask is that it's only $0.60! Can't go wrong with that. I've seen packs of face masks (includes 5 masks) sold at Target for $5+. Also, I know the Korean brand My Beauty Diary is also quite popular.

This face mask was made in Korea.


It says to apply the mask after washing and toning your face. Then you can leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.


I actually left the mask on for about an hour or a little over an hour. After removing the mask my face felt so soft! Since it didn't say anything about after removing the mask, I assumed that you don't wash your face again. It would have taken away the purpose of putting the mask on in the first place, I'm sure.

Overall, I loved this mask! For only $0.60 it did wonders for my face. Even though I have oily skin I think my skin still needed to be hydrated. I will definitely be picking up more of these on my next trip to Big Lots!!

The pictures above were taken by me, please do not take it or reuse it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment